Sunday, August 26, 2007

A bit o' sewing.

I showed D a few things about how to use one of the computerized sewing machines I have for The Business, the other day before I went to work. I came home to find this formless green ripstop blob. (Which Snad immediately crawled into.)



This morning D attempted to ellucidate what on earth he was doing.

Quick action on my behalf rescued the endeavor- and with D's wild gestures as to size and needs and my own adept skills at 3D modeling and flair- we managed the following piece.




Look at me slave away...


This is D examing the template and thinking- "Wow- my wife is way smarter then me." (Don't worry- this is a regular thought for him.)



I also just got Jelly Bean back!!! Umm- that's my old computer. Which appeared unfixable to several computer geeks in town- till I found someone new who thought they could handle it. After three weeks of absolutely NO communication- they called Friday at 4:20pm to say it was done (except they left a screw off and the keyboard isn't fully attached... I'll get it corrected on Monday). This computer place is better then the rest- but every time they've done something for me they're forgotten to replace screws inside or out of the laptops- leading to all sorts of odd behaviors on the computers' behaves. So far it appears to just be this minor screw on this occasion.

However- now Jelly Bean's back- I'm uploading to Flickr all the pictures we had on her from when we were living in Josey. Including these choice ones of Josey after I backed her off a pull-out just outside of Zion National Park while D was off hiking. At the time it was like driving our house over the edge.