Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My number-

So I had this 50 year old, drunk guy demand I give him my phone number at work tonight-

which would normally leave me slightly sketched, and muttering things about my husband.

However this occasion was slightly different- as he wanted my number so he could speak to said husband... not me. I made the mistake of getting too involved in a customer's conversation (and a drunk customer at that... I should know better) and it turns out this fine fellow has an elk hunting permit in the same zone and time as D's. At which point he demanded a way to discuss this with D- as we'll be neighbors in the middle of nowhere Arizona for several days in October.



Dave- his name is Steve, and I have his phone number written down in my book if you want it (I don't give my number out to customers for anything- elk included).