Friday, June 20, 2008

In the middle.

Selma Lee's title issues appear to be in the middle of a turf war between two early-thirties, male employees at the MVD.

The first time I went in I spoke to R, and then I spent a long time trying to accumulate the documents he told me to get.

Later I went in and spoke to The Woman, and she told me a few things... a few days later, I went in, seeking clarity on Woman's comments and spoke to S. S deliberated for a long time and told me that R was out of his gourd and gave me a total new plan of attack - then asked me to bring in the old directives R had given me - just cause he wanted to see how incredibly wrong R had been with my case. He also told me to ask for him, S, when I came back.

I went back in today (without all the paper work S wanted, but with something else that I thought might help)... S wasn't in - they gave me to R again.

R took all my paper work, said "Just a second" - and then walked out of sight, leaving me sitting in his little cubicle for over 25 minute with no idea what was going on.

He came back - and told me something, again, that is totally different. He's going to call up the bank that originally held the loan for the car and see if they will create a bill of sale directly to me... ignoring three other people who have previously owned this car (comment on this in a minute).

And he told me the next time I came in - I needed to make sure Not to go to S... to ask for him, R, and if R wasn't there, to ask for his boss - whom we will call Supervisor. I was told absolutely, to not talk to S - which is exactly what S told me about R.


Also - R is essentially going to ask the Bank that originally held the loan on the car, to forge a document for me... they didn't sell the car to me, they sold it to someone else, but R (and his supervisor) are calling him, asking him to forge a document... WHAT???

If they'll take a document they know describes a sale that didn't happen - why on earth do they want it at all - why not just give me the gosh darn title???


Edit: Supervisor just called me to say that the Bank will not forge a document... which is actually a bit of a relief to me, imagine that... and when I explained to Supervisor why I had actually come in today, and that I didn't want anybody forging anything - I just had a question that R had never answered, cause he took my documents without really talking to me, we re-established that S was right all along, and Supervisor is going to call my missing link and put a little Government pressure on him to send me the documents I need.