Monday, April 16, 2007

At long last.

So- with the computer back- I present the last two pictures taken, two Saturdays ago-
Our illustrious accomplice-

Dave and I-

With some plumbing above our heads there. All the light in both pictures is from the flash- the room was dark, as we had turned off our headlamps- but as we were a whopping foot apart the flash was sufficient to fill the room with light. The emergency blanket in both pictures in the same one, as our illustrious accomplice was the only one of the three of us smart enough to include an emergency blanket in our first aid kits (a deficiency since remedied). Thanks to our accomplice again for sharing :)

Why Dave is smiling is beyond me... except it might have been part of one of the spontaneous bursts of laughter caused by us finally being out of the canyon and dry- and in such a ridiculous position.


In the immortal words of someone no longer identifiable-

Canyoneering- its like fun- but different.

3 comments:

FixieDave said...

Looks cozy!

Designs By Leigha said...

Wow, wish I could've been there!

Meredith said...

And I wish I hadn't been there... let's talk next time and switch places!!!