Saturday, April 21, 2007

Opportunity Cost.

Selma Lee's been getting a bit neglected in the job finding effort. Like usual she's decided to demonstrate her concern- this time in the form of a slow leak in her back, passenger tire. This would be the tire that I changed by the side of the road on dark Wednesday night 10 miles outside Montgomery Alabama. Which also means it's the tire that was then replaced at the Friendly Tire Shop in Selma the next morning.

Not sure what's up- but later I'm going to be driving it very slowly down the street to the nearest gas station and fill it back up. Then access.

In the meantime she's still not starting right- and I'm getting conflicting reports on what might be the main problem. I'm loath to act if I'm not certain- but at some point in the very near future I may have to.


I'm also getting a deep popping noise when turning, which I think might be an issue with the passenger, front ball joint. Research has commenced. Results forthcoming soon.

No comments: