Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hunting.

Here's a hint if you ever list something on Craig's List -

Tell us where you are.

Up here in The Great North, we just have a state wide Craig's List, and I can't tell you how many people list apartments for rent without mentioning, anywhere in the listing, what city they're in.  Details.


I'm also sick of people saying things like "Close to Downtown" or "Right next to the U" when most towns in Idaho are closer to my Downtown than these stupid people's apartments.  I'm going to realize you're lying when I Google Map the address, why waste my time trying to make me think it's somewhere it's not.

I don't get why everyone seems to get a little overly optimistic when writing up descriptions of real estate.  It's the one situation were the buyer will most definitely be inspecting the object of sale before purchase, is anyone really going to be like "Why you're right, this three bedroom, two hundred square foot apartment isn't small, it's just cozy, I'll take it!" or "The map says it's four miles away from the nearest paved road, but if you say it's only a five minute walk to downtown, than where do I sign!"

Idiots.


To brighten things up - here's a photo essay from our Thanksgiving trip to Yellowstone!


The boy sees something in the distance, and he's off!!!

Wait - what's that???

Wait - maybe it will be even more fun on ice!!!

And he's off again!!!

Finally - King of the Wild, at last.

(Please disregard any semblance of sarcasm.)

No comments: