Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life.

^ The yuppy food store (where I'll be taking a class in two weeks which will teach me all about yeast and how to make both Challah bread AND cinnamon rolls!!!) has the only jam I've ever liked - Roasted Garlic Onlion Jam from Stonewall Kitchen.
^ I used part of a Birthday gift card to REI to get some clipless pedals for PomPom (I'd been using some old ones of D's)... just in time to get excited about Guitar Ted's TI v 5 chit chat, and to read about Matt having broken his second set of pedals that are the same style (though I believe his might be Ti and mine aren't that schmancy and therefore, hopefully, stronger, sorry Matt :)
^ I almost didn't get them, cause they're blue, and PomPom is Purple with Red and blue just doesn't go, but I guess she could use a little Obama love, so yay for blue!!! Also - it came with a sticker that totally works with my water bottle's color theme...

...come on now - do you all really think I'm that vapid???

The following is a child's drawing of a person on a unicycle being chased by a squirrel on a bicycle, while a rocket launches in the background. I predict therapy in the child's future.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marni said...

Hi M! If you're into stalking your husband as I am, and are curious where D&Chris are, shoot me an email at marniplesko at gmail dot com and I'll send you the SPOT link that tracks their adventure. I'm not sure of their planned course, but it's interesting to watch how far they get. Hopefully they are having a good time while we work at home to bring home the bacon! Lucky boys! Have a good weekend :)