Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little R&R... and R...

We got a new place, and we plan on being here for at least the next year and a half, till D finishes his degree, so I wanted to make the place into a happy home... I haven't gotten to do a lot of "Nesting" in our previous residences, so I obviously wanted to buy a lot of large furniture on Craig's List... I mean really, that's how a girl like me "Nests"... except D decided that we only needed as much furniture as would actually fit in our, somewhat small, new home...

details.Anyway - after not getting this very large (very cheap) entertainment center... six pieces, three cupboard bases and three shelving tops, that I wanted to use partly in the bedroom for clothes and partly in the family room for D's desk area, I went back to this thrift store I'd been at last week, and bought myself a little R&R... Remington and Rand, that is.
And then some Royal...
With the old style, glass-topped keys!!!
And an extra long carriage!!!
I already apologized to D, profusely... but seriously, they're soooooo much fun... I have to keep from coming home from work (late at night) and typing on them and waking D up :)

No comments: