Saturday, August 9, 2008

Misoola.

I went online today to check on our insurance policy (I'd called yesterday to change it to Montana - no switching states online) and after I sat on hold for a few minutes, had hung up to go into the DMV.

I wanted to find the phone number again - and after logging into our account, saw our new address listed... according to the woman I talked to on the phone - we live in the town of Misoola.

Nice.


Also - I rode my bike to Wal-Mart yesterday night (yes, you heard that right, less than 3 miles round trip...) and bought some hair ties.

This is a big deal, as since April when I cut my hair I've been using rubber bands to hold it back, and people keep telling me this is bad. The last straw was broken, when my large stash of rubber bands was still packed in an unknown box somewhere, and the two or three that live in my purse could not be located. I resorted to using one of the pipe-cleaners that normally keep our electronics cables wrapped up, as a hair tie... and it kept pricking me in the back of the neck.

Hair ties!!!

Who would have known...

and speaking of cutting my hair in April, looks like, if all goes well, I might have another hair cut this coming April for

TRANSIOWAVERSIONFIVE!!!

Ahem...

if I get in.

No comments: