Sunday, August 17, 2008

More photos from Last week.

Along the bike back, on the south side of the Clark Fork, is a little railinged observation platform where you can pull off and watch the kayakers, out of everyone else's way.
Out first meal in our new apartment (almost two weeks ago now!)
We stirfried in a wok we bought with part of a gift card my mother gave me for my b-day... I've always wanted a wok, even though I don't actually cook much, the only thing I do cook is fried rice, so that about works out just right.
And our view from the parking lot of the grocery store a few blocks from our place. It works for me.

Also - I've ridden over 100 miles now, since we moved here... 2/3 of that just around town on errands and whatnot, not a lot my most ya'll's standards, but fine by mine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: