Sunday, March 18, 2007

The importance of spontaneity.

There was a short list of minor things I was going to do with Selma Lee today to get her in better shape.

Instead- I drove her to Walmart, and then Safeway (when Walmart didn't have the goods) to buy five different types and colors of peeps. So that I could build a Diorama and enter The Washington Post's First Annual Peep Diorama Competition.

I only heard about it this morning- completing it in just a few hours after I had decided on the subject matter and retrieved supplies. Selma performing her part as anticipated.

Next year... oh- next year I will be ready. Next year- will be something to behold.

This year- well it was worth the amusement I found in it.

I submit below- for your viewing pleasure- my rendition of This Comic.





Good night.

2 comments:

Designs By Leigha said...

That's Funny! How did you happen upon that website?

Meredith said...

The Bunny comic website??? A friend referenced it quite a while ago- it's one of several web comics I often check.