Monday, April 14, 2008

Food.

Before we went to Yoga tonight - I made some banana bread with a few unhappy looking specimens D managed to freeze over the weekend. Frozen bananas do not make good to eat.
Another Joy Of Cooking success story! However - when I'm home for TransIowa I'm picking up this old Fund-Raising Cookbook from the Catholic Grade School I attended. While my tumultuous relationship with my Principal started when I saw sent to her office for the first time in Second Grade - she's got a mean Banana Bread recipe (that I've further annotated) that is just waiting to be made again. If only it were here and not there. Something easily reconciled in the next two weeks - oh - look at those big chunks of banana and walnut!!!
On the way home from Yoga I didn't even have to say the name before D was convinced to stop by a certain, delicious, fast food establishment - the photo below is name "The Carnage" If you've never had a Double Double I suggest you never do - for the sake of your soul.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FixieDave said...

mmmmm in&out!!

Looks like a lovely meal

Chris said...

You can have the in-and-out but I'll take the banana bread! Yum.

Designs By Leigha said...

mmmm make it at our house :)
we love banana bread!