Friday, April 25, 2008

Waiting to GoDo

I finished up a soak in the hot tube just a little while ago - PomPom is lookin' good - bags are packed - things are charged - last minute actions are noted - (the huge bag of carmel popcorn and package of frozen corn dogs my mother gave me when I arrived in Iowa are now fully consumed) - along with a whole apple pie, like five bananas, spagetti, chocolate chip cookies, tortilla chips, and a lot of other food, but not a single vegetable... I don't think I've stopped eating since I got here - my hair is totally frizzy from the humidity - the precious kitty-cats are still agraid of me - the cycle computer is set in alignment with my current tire pressure with the second setting programed for the most likely option if I were to change the pressure for conditions - I can't think of a single other thing to do right now...

I just need to wait an hour for my mom and dad to come back home and drive me up to Decorah.


We're looking at some wet and wild fun. 40% chance of rain, with lows in the 30's for Saturday night... can't beat that!!!

Edit: Flash Flood Warnings for the Decorah Area. Hail last night. Large puddle/lake formed in back yard...

2 comments: