Thursday, April 10, 2008

Paranoia.

I just bookmarked NorthWest Airlines News Release webpage... the FAA is continuing audits through June 30th - which means Any Airline - at Any Moment - might be grounding planes and canceling flights (like American has been doing for the past several days).

Not to mention I'm flying through Minneapolis - and they're currently rerouting flights through Minneapolis due to a storm today and tomorrow... but maybe this means with a storm already happening - their won't be another one in two weeks???

Yes???

Okady - so. I swear - I'm calm - I just like to think about all potentialities. The good and the bad. Presumably this just means I'll be more prepared for either.



Now if I could just find the main valve on my nose and get it turned off... if this keeps up I'm going to have one of these specially made with a slit right on top and fill it with tissues.

No comments: