Friday, July 11, 2008

Another one.

We now have a second cheap camera. I've mentioned to D before, that at some point we should do some research and get a nice digital camera, but he says he'd just be afraid to break it... really... one of these days we might just get a good camera... but this afternoon, when I went to take a photo of a project I just finished, only to find the camera gone, and D's phone turned off... I knew, he'd taken our current cheap digital camera with him for his weekend in Flagstaff... and I was Pissed!
I take a photo of every bag before it gets sent out, as well as I have car stuff to do this weekend that I want to photograph - but really - I have stuff to ship out tomorrow and I don't want to send it if I haven't taken a picture -

so I rode my bike to one of two stores within eight miles of our house that sells digital cameras (Kohl's and KMart). I actually looked them both up online, cause I don't normally shop at either store, but they seemed the only possibilities, so I looked them up to make sure they sold cameras and rode over to KMart - which is right next to the grocery store we go to, and bought another $80 camera.

(Oh - and I left a message on D's phone, letting him know how I felt about him leaving town to have fun, and leaving me at home so I could do some work, and then taking a crucial piece of equipment I needed to get said work done... oh - and I had to wear my rain pants and jacket, as it was drizzling with afternoon monsoon rains when I left... not like he'll even get my message, as he never checks his phone, he'll probably get home Sunday night and I'll have to tell him to listen to it... whatever.)

I used my new camera to take the above photo of the box it came it :) Really exciting post - I know... but I was Pissed I tell you, Pissed.

(Oh - did I mention, he also took the only jar of pasta sauce in the house??? When he's not home to cook for me the only thing I have left to do is make pasta and he took my freakin' pasta sauce!!! Which I didn't notice till I got back from the store - I might have cussed at that point...)