Friday, February 20, 2009

Going blind.

Can someone explain to me why anyone would use a normal hem when they could do a blind hem???

Oh. My. God!

Really, like the greatest thing Eveh! Let me show you...

Wow - that's a sexy hem right there, that's what that is.

Then I tried to show my freakin' PERFECT blind hemmed bedroom curtain to D...
He did not seem to appreciate its magnificence... hmm... maybe it's cause he woke up at 1am last night, started batting at the computer (which, yes, I was using in bed) mumbling about how it was too bright, and never managed to get back to sleep... the above photos were taken at 4:30pm today, Friday afternoon nap anyone???

So if you can't tell, I've gotten one of my two sewing machines back from their Annual Visit to the "Sew 'n' Vac" repair man, they left right after our move, so I haven't been able to make curtains or anything for the new place... till today... I have living room curtains I'll take photos of at some point, and then on to the "Whale Couch" reupholstery project. Good times.

2 comments:

Ed said...

I for one am impressed!

Ed

Designs By Leigha said...

OMG. I think that is the exact material I am looking for, for Allies new bedroom!!! Where did you find it?!?!