Thursday, February 26, 2009

In situ -

Bedroom -Usually, they're pulled to the right, and fall along the side of the bookcase.

Living Room. Royal Blue 100% Organic Hemp Canvas.
I made them with extra deep seams allowances, when summer comes we can assess how much sun blocking we'd like, and I can attach appropriately thick, or thin, linings.
There are two large trees between the sidewalk and street, which might provide sufficient shade. Then again - we might want the equivalent of black-out shades... we have options.
The entry way.
The couch, with grey fabric, in which it will be recovered.
The look through.
My typewriter station. And household paperwork processing center.
We do have a small problem with this large blank of wall. Something will be there.
Fin.

1 comment:

Designs By Leigha said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for giving me insight :)