Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I probably shouldn't do this...

but I just got an e-mail from someone I sent a resume to, and they responded asking me what type of file my resume was saved as, and if I had experience with Word.

Umm... it was saved in Rich Text Format... that's what the RTF after the period means... and if you didn't know that you could have tried to just open the document anyway, cause it would have opened fine, and if that was too much, you could have taken 4.6 seconds on Google to search RTF and figured it all out, and if that was too much, go ahead and take three minutes to write an e-mail to me, asking me, and then wait for me to respond to all the other questions in the e-mail, that you would already know the answers to if you had just opened the resume and read it yourself.

And you want to know if I know how to use Word.

Yes, yes I do. Which is apparently pretty important as you don't seem to know how to use it yourself!