Sunday, December 16, 2007

Misc.

The last bags will ship tomorrow afternoon. So I turn my attention to new and expanded features for the business for 2008.

My last anti-biotic will be downed tomorrow morning.

I'm adjusting and tweaking my training program to better reflect where I am (and where I want to be).


I'm not the only one fighting the good fight with an old diesel Mercedes :)


Special note - the prodigious white smoke behind and the extension cord running to the engine in front.

(Also note that while mine can also bellow large quantities of white smoke - my sun roof doesn't open - which makes Selma Lee jealous of Ms. BioBertha... someday I tell you... someday.)



I'm taking stock of what I hoped to have done this year - what of it I've done, what I haven't, and what is worth attempting again in the new year - compared to what has been left by the wayside by more recent prioritizing.

It's always sad to me when something I nominally still want to do doesn't make it on the list simply because of adjusted priorities. If I just don't want to do it anymore... that's somehow less of a loss - even if I would have enjoyed myself had I gotten around to it when my interest was still there.


Details.



Also, this evening I may have employed my headlamp and a good mirror to get a totally new view of the recently traumatized areas at the back of my mouth - and that may have been highly educational - I won't go into details, but Dang!!!

No comments: