Monday, December 10, 2007

See Italy First

This picture is being posted to officially document the decision of one of my sisters (we'll call her J) and myself to take a trip to Italy in 2009. (The picture is of our fridge).

What is currently known of The Trip -
-It will take place in the calendar year 2009
-J and myself will be present
-Others may or may not be present
-It will involve vineyards, beaches, and not too many museums
-Bicycles are currently slated as primary transportation
-There will be shopping (even if that involves shopping in bike shorts)
-Rome will not be included*

*(I'm holding Rome for someone who will museum hop with me)


Now that it has officially been announced on The Blog - J will not be able to allot her precious Vacation Days to any other situation (the weddings of her eight closest friends included)... if they really want you there they can wait, J!!!

No comments: