Monday, December 17, 2007

Top 5's.

I'm going to partially steal D's idea and create a Top 5 Things (that were new in 2007), and Top 5 Things (that were known and still loved).

New (In the order they came into my life, not importance) -

1) Double Entry Accounting
I know it's weird but I'm totally in love.

2) Plasma Cutting
Learned in Welding Class.

3) Selma Lee
Particularly the three days I spent driving her home.

4) My Blog/D's Blog
Nothing beats learning unknown things about the person you're closest to, via a most public forum.

5) My Business
Not so much the having of it, or the deciding to get it, but the knowing that I wanted it.


Old (In no order whatsoever)

1) My Reading List
Kept since I was 14, now new and improved via Shelfari.com

2) Snad and Felipe
No qualifications necessary.

3) Desert Skies
Especially as seen from our desk. Especially when there are storms.

4) Ice Water

5) Zion Canyon

No comments: