Friday, March 14, 2008

It worked in Macedonia.

"he kept the animal away by buying a generator, lighting up the area, and playing thumping Serbian turbo-folk music."

A potential strategy if we move to Montana???


Also - the Air Horn (or Sports Blaster, as the label identifies it) Strategy for Puppies during TransIowa is primary so that I won't have to scream and possibly harm my throat even more than I presume it already will be from the riding... I'm hoping the Air Horn will be just as disconcerting to possible Puppies. I don't like Puppies.

100% Pure Iowa Puppy - don't they look ferocious!!!


It weighs 2.6 ounces and will be zip-tied to my stem. If all else fails - I will throw it at them.

I don't like Puppies.


Also - does no one know what a China Marker is??? I had to ask three different people at the store today before one of them showed the smallest sign of recognition. Alas - the guy who knew What they were, didn't know Where they were... and after a serious solo search... no China Marker for me. Anybody know a store that carries them???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

China markers can usually be found at a hardware store or lumberyard. I almost always have one with me on the jobsite. If you still can't find one, go to a autobody shop or glass shop, I'm sure they'd give you one for free if you asked. China markers are the best thing going for writing on glass, muck better than dry erase.

Chris said...

The little ones were the fastest last year. I swear this one tiny dog was keeping up with us going 25mph.

Better make sure your sprint is up to par along with the air horn, although adrenaline helps :)