Monday, March 10, 2008

Things I don't eat.

We got home from our favorite local restaurant - Giovanni's - and D starts chopping up veggies, and it took me like five minutes before I realized he'd just eaten, what was going on???

So this is actually for tomorrow when he's leaving straight from work to ride in Sedona... so I guess that makes sense... for a minute I really thought he'd eaten a 12 inch Mediteranean Pizza with Artichoke hearts, olives, spinach and feta, just to come home and make a salad.

Anyway - he filled this cute tupperware with all sorts of things I don't eat.

Start with half a cabbage, chopped -
Add shaved carrot-
Cilantro-
Shredded beats (Chad - he'll be forever indebted) -
And Extra Firm Tofu marinated in Orange Juice, Sriracha, and soy sauce for four days - then sauteed.

Yuck!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FixieDave said...

yummy!

I'd want some dead cow in there somewhere though =)

JenyJo said...

M, dave and ed need to hang out more. they can make day-later-tupperware-salads together ;-)

how's the prep for the wind fest, i mean iowa ride?

jj

Matt said...

I like it all except the tofu.