Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A long way.

I was just thinking - we should really go visit Missoula sometime soon, get an idea of the town, areas where me might want to live, etc. We go to Colorado, and Utah, and California, all the time, no big deal - go visit Montana... so I Google mapped it...


View Larger Map

Just 17 hours away!!! 17 Hours!!! Idaho just doesn't exist in my mind the way it exists on a map... funny that. Montana is really far north. Like - Canada North... and Missoula is at only 3,000 feet - but is like - right in the middle of a bunch of Mountains... I think they're called The Rockies. Funny that.

Did I really sign up for this??? Is there a clause in the contract I can somehow exploit, to reverse this potential action???

Better get that block heater installed in Selma...

No comments: