Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nothing Lost - Everything Found

The number of hours D's huge Princeton Tech light really will last on the highest setting - 7.5 hours. (50+ hours on the lowest)



TransIowa Necessities - on the left, my nutrition plan - on the right, my Anti-Dog plan... I will eat the Ice Cream and not be eaten by the Farm Dogs.





Use an AirHorn - Be a Winner - it says it all right there...



Together at last!!! (Okay - yeah I probably need new ones - but the cosmic significance of finding them can not be dismissed lightly).




I would include a photo of The Plum - which was recovered from the floor of Josey (the very recently and thoroughly cleaned floor) - but D ate it already.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Matt said...

I usually bark and growl at dogs and for some reason it works. Might be that we sit taller than them on the bike and the barking and growling shows them aggression.

Designs By Leigha said...

LOL

FixieDave said...

mmmm ice cream!

The med setting on the ptech light should be plenty for the night riding in IA.

I like a full bottle of water to squirt at dogs as well...

My dog problems have always been in UT!

Meredith said...

I know the PTech light on high is overkill - but I want to know exactly how long it last on each setting - so whatever happens I'll have the relevant information to make smart decisions.

God that sounds boring!!!

Chris said...

There are descents I was basically as good as blind on last year running just an EOS. You won't regret having it to run on high on occasion. Plus there was that time I rode right off the edge of a road that was ummm...missing...that I didn't see either. Good old EOS :)

I would just learn how to yell primal and insane sounding yells. That pretty much stops the dogs and weighs less. It does freak out any riding partners should you have them at that time but the job well done is appreciated by all as some dogs are stealthy.