Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Americans.

They always show FoxNews on the little tele at The Wine Bar... which makes primary nights much more fun... and makes all the other people I work with wonder what I'm watching so intently.

A couple weeks ago I had to explain to one of the other young ladies who serves - and one of the more intelligent ones at that - what a Primary was, and the part it plays in our choosing a president... the other day I thought I'd ask one of the young Mexican men that makes pizza for us, about voting.

Whenever there's an election in Mexico, he drives two hours to the nearest Mexican Consulate to complete his ballot.


See any problems here???

1 comment:

FixieDave said...

Theres a few problems there..

I think the main one is that people dont really give a damn....