Friday, February 22, 2008

Crucial ingredients.

While I sat around contemplating all the ingredients I still need to add into my TransIowa recipe (like those new shoes below)... I decided to make brownies. Unfortunately we didn't have eggs.

This is not how brownies should look. Now I'm debating what the equivolent of eggs is for endurance cycling. I need to remember that you can't always make substitutions - at least you can't always make substitutions and enjoy eating the result.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chris said...

Ummm those do not look like delicious brownies to go in my mouth.

Eggs = riding your bike with an unbreakable spirit. that is the key to ultras, not training (but it helps).

FixieDave said...

no eggs!

Thanks for the card! Made my day!!

Designs By Leigha said...

You can subsitute applesauce for one egg (if the ingredients call for 2 eggs)

don't you have neighbors?

Designs By Leigha said...

BTW- free range organic eggs are GOOD for you :)