Monday, February 11, 2008

Apparently.

D - for some reason beyond me - alluded in his last post that I should, here, display pictures from Sunday, as he had talked about Saturday, of this last weekend. Which we spent at the Sonoran Desert Museum... which in reality is less the typification of it's name as much as a small zoo, plus botanical center... that restricts itself to those flora and fauna found in Arizona and particularly the Sonoran Desert Area (I realize that small fact is probably a great surprise to all).

Why I was chosen for this sacred task, it is better not to bother higher powers about. Accordingly, below is a collection of photos taken primarily by D - with what small bit of witty or appropriate commentary I find myself fit to manage.

An illustration of a Javelina that D found to his amusement.
There is a coyote in this picture someone.
Wondering why such an interesting plant can't give us a drink better than Tequila. Right after this photo was taken, the Agave tried to eat the South Carolina Junior Miss Dancer.

A fake cave. That is fake.
Continued.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Designs By Leigha said...

hope you are feeling better!