Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flippy Quote of Yesterday.

So yesterday, I had completely unwrapped my new phone, and was holding it, all my itself, in my hand. D came over to have a look, got really excited and exclaimed -

"Does it have a phone in it - I think it has a phone in it!!!"


Ahem... I believe he meant Camera, and yes - it has a wee camera in it... though goodness knows what I'll ever do with it, as once you have the picture on the phone, you either send it to someone else's phone, or e-mail it to someone/yourself from the phone, which is terribly awkward, considering I can connect the phone to my computer via USB, I ought to just be able to get it off the phone, (but they probably haven't figured out a way to charge me for that, so they'll just do it this way instead) stupid phone.

2 comments:

Ed said...

D is my hero!

Ed

Unknown said...

My phone here in Japan has a slot for a microSD card, and you can get microSD->USB adapter.
I take tons of high res photos and then just sit down at a computer with my thumb-drive-looking adapter and cell phone and drag & drop the photos where I want them.
Here, microSD cards are only about $30 (actually 3000¥) and I don't know how much they are in the states but I bet you could pick one up at BestBuy, CircutCity, or any of those electronics stores.