Thursday, January 17, 2008

Re-engage.

The main reason for me to go to Bike Camp Lynda this last weekend, was to re-engage in my training plan. After the slackness required post wisdom extraction, then the holiday traveling, I got a bit de-railed from my training schedule. So I'm kicking myself back into gear for the last three months before TransIowa V.4. D seems to be doing a similar thing, and since he's posting his realigned goals and training plan - I thought I'd do similar.

Now I don't have the whole three month schedule worked out yet - but I figured I could atleast discuss the shorter term goals I have already set.

Goal 1 - Don't finish off the first half of the pan of brownies until after I come back from the gym today.



I think that's a pretty good start. Go me!!!

(Especially cause I won't be going to the gym till like 8pm tonight... that's gonna be a real push for me - but ya gotta set difficult goals to get where I want to go!!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ed said...

LOL, awesome!

Selma has shot to the top of the most popular and entertaining list.

Good luck with you goals, especially that horrendously difficult short term one. Mmmmm, brownies!

Ed

FixieDave said...

man I sure don't have that kind of will power!